Pahadi Rajma - Red Kidney Beans
Check COD Availability
Orignal Pahadi Rajma from Jammu and Kashmir
- Kidney beans are among the richest sources of plant-based protein.
- Starchy carbs are the main nutritional component of kidney beans. They do not cause large spikes in blood sugar, making them suitable for diabetics.
- Kidney beans are rich in healthy fibers, which moderate blood sugar levels and promote colon health.
- Kidney beans are a good source of several vitamins and minerals, such as molybdenum, folate, iron, copper, manganese, potassium, vitamin K1 and phosphorus.
- Kidney beans are high in protein and fiber, and contain proteins that can reduce the digestion of starches (carbs). They may be considered a weight loss friendly food.